Privacy – what I mean by this.
What personal information do I collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When subscribing on our site, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do I collect information?
I collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to my newsletter or enter information on our site via comments.
How do I use your information?
I may use the information I collect from you
• To personalise your experience and to allow me to deliver the type of content and product offerings which interest you
• To improve my website in order to better serve you.
• To allow me to respond to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your requests.
• To send periodic emails regarding products and services.
How do I protect your information?
My website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind a secured network and is only accessible by a very limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Any transactions are processed through a gateway provider (PayPal or iZettle).
Do I use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow them to) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off some features of the site will not function.
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, I may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. I therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, I seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
I, use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors use this website
You can change or review your personal information by emailing me on email@example.com
Does this site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking (eg Facebook)
I do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
I collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions from you.
• Process orders and to send information and updates on your orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Send emails about new products/services available to you
We agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as being from Kaye Wilson Artist.
• Include the physical business address of Kaye Wilson Artist at Art Vine Studio.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email me, Kaye, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Kaye Wilson Artist
Art Vine Studio
12 Oakbank Avenue
Last Edited on 2019-12-10
© Copyright 2019 Kaye Wilson